|Our client, a Management company in the Financial sector, is looking for a Client Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Handling of operational matters for international trading companies. Banking, liaising with customers and suppliers, corporate governance matters etc
- Well conversant with secretarial and administrative matters for Offshore entities (companies, Trust, Partnership, foundation, CIS).
- Ensuring adherence to Mauritius Company law and FSC regulations.
- Incorporation & Deregistration of Companies.
- Post Incorporation formalities and ongoing administration of files.
- Reasonable understanding of accounting practice, including ability to interpret financial information.
- Be highly motivated, capable of working independently and be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Liaising with the Regulator, local authorities, Registrar of Companies and bankers.
- Any other duties assigned by Management.
- Degree or ICSA/STEP (qualified).
- Experience in Offshore will be a definite advantage.
- Fluent English (written and oral).
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Be highly motivated with good attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.