|Our client, an NGO, is looking for a Project Executive
Reporting to the Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing and finalizing projects and activities in accordance with set objectives.
- Develop approved projects and seek adequate funding.
- Monitoring and reporting on overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control.
- Ensure implementation and follow-up of projects on a regular basis, taking remedial action where required.
- Write reports for Stakeholders.
- Produce and regularly review guidelines for all staff and those actively associated with the work of the NGO.
- Prepare regular activity reports and communicate these to the approved list of recipients within set deadlines.
- Monitor the development of the Association by checking reports, proposals, presentations and documentations.
- Protect and maintain the company’s status.
- Responsible for balancing and accounting budget for projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma level.
- 3-5 years’ experience in development of projects.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and French
- Dynamic and Entrepreneurial
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.