|Our client, in the banking sector, is looking for a Communications Officer
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of media relations, as well as managing the Company’s digital presence, generating internal /external communications, publications, and facilitating events organisation.
To play a leading role in the Company’s Financial Literacy programme, working closely with other financial institutions.
- Actively manage the company’s digital presence (website, social media, newsletter)
- Generate content, communications and publications
- Handle press relations and any collaboration with PR firms
- Assist with the organization of events
- Work closely with the Bank of Mauritius on a financial literacy programme
- Assist with ad hoc tasks and new committees; occasionally support other projects and colleagues
- Hands-on communications professional with a minimum of 5 years’ working experience and a sound understanding of Financial Services.
- Proven experience in Social Media management
- Any experience or exposure to banking or financial services a plus
- Experience in preparing content & documents (corporate communication)
- Events organisation
- Autonomous, proactive and driven
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Curious and able to work on a broad range of topics
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.