|Our client, a service excellence company, is looking for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator (online supermarket and graphics)
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting the e-commerce platform on social media and the web and for promoting the print and web marketing content.
- Responsible for the creation and management of content for department website, social media accounts, email blasts, and various multimedia communication.
- Create communication programme as per the brand identity and marketing strategy.
- Constantly promote the e-commerce platform.
- Define a marketing plan as per approved budget and sales forecast
- Design and launch marketing campaigns
- Design and create adverts, marketing material
- Make proposals for promotional materials – brochures, newsletters
- Keep track on materials inventory and plan for renewals / orders.
- Analyse sales trends and competition
- Analyse the impact of each marketing initiative
Any additional task as instructed by Management
- Manage and monitor the social media (Facebook, Instagram)
- Create innovative content
- Respond to comments and feedback
- Analyse statistics
- Initiate market surveys for product portfolio
- Ensure that all products and prices (normal and promotional) are properly displayed.
- Source and visit prospective clients and partners.
- Maintain the customer database and ensure proximity to safeguard customer loyalty.
- Do regular reporting to the Manager.
- Participate in the activities of the Department as and when required – including inventory
- Quality Management System
- Comply with all the quality standards
- Report on any deviation to superior
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.