|Our client, a big four in the financial sector, is looking for a Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and leading assignments with the Team. To participate in discussions with the clients and the teams.
- Managing assignments until completion;
- Being involved in the financial management of clients;
- Analysing complex ideas and proposals to build meaningful recommendations;
- Manage expectations of clients and act on their feedback;
- Being involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients and add value to clients’ account planning;
- Contributing to the development of your own and team's technical acumen;
- Add value to clients by solving complex technical challenges;
- Drive the business unit strategy;
- Train, coach, and supervise team members; develop relationships with stakeholders including your team and build the Company’s brand;
- Resolve and escalate issues which may put the firm’s reputation and brand at risk.
- At least 5 years of experience operating in a similar work environment;
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and international standards on auditing;
- Proven track record of compliance with quality standards and an ability to balance an efficient and compliant audit;
- Strong analytical, project management and report writing skills;
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances;
- Ability to innovate and add value to clients and projects;
- Ability to manage and monitor engagement budgets and financial performance;
- Effective negotiations skills.
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.