|Our client, a leader in emerging markets in the provision of financial solutions and an authorised ACA Training Employer, is looking for a Management Accountant
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Review of subsidiary management accounts to provide analysis of business value drivers and KPl's for the Business Units ("BU") / Group.
- Producing key divisional performance reports including monthly business review with supporting analysis for each BU.
- Liaising effectively with key BU contacts to build strong relationships and improve the quality of the information produced.
- Enquire on matters requiring attention.
- Preparing and/or reviewing financial statements.
- Preparing and/or reviewing tax computations.
- Bookkeeping and preparing reconciliations as and when required
- Prepare monthly management accounts pack as and when required
- Assist in the audit process of both subsidiaries and Group
- Assist with other duties of the accounts department
- Assist in the budgeting process/preparing budget information for management
- Providing support & analysis to other teams, e.g. Corporate Finance, Investor Relations, Group Reporting, Tax etc...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a finance related field
- 5+ years' experience (preferably including audit firms)
- Professional qualification – ACA / ACCA / CFA - (fully qualified for Seniors and partly qualified for Junior)
- Well organised with high level of accuracy
- Good analytical skills with excellent written and oral presentation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Be prepared to work odd hours on an ad-hoc basis
- Available to travel across Africa and/or Latin America and/or other regions as and when necessary
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.