|Our client, in the shipping sector, is looking for a Business Administration Coordinator
The successful candidate will be responsible to record the financial status and monitors the development of the company from a management accounting point of view.
To supervise and oversee the following tasks directly ensuring tasks are completed within guidelines:
- Handling of open items and following with Customers for outstanding
- Resolving disputes raised by Customer and liaising with HL internal depts.
- Result oriented for Vendor satisfaction & operational continuity of business.
- Achieve DPO by monitoring and taking appropriate action for Vendor debit balance/MM balance/Vendor business.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Pays vendors by monitoring payment flow & criticality and vendor business. Check any rebate from vendors, ensuring credit is received for outstanding; issuing stop-payments.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Paid invoice taxes by calculating requirements.
- Vendor Creation/edition and monitoring of payment Term with FIS.
- Follow up with operation to resolves WO issue.
- Close monitoring performance of GSC for quality & TAT achievement.
Qualification and Experience:
- Certificate in Finance
- Intermediate skill in MS Excel
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Admin or Management
- 2 years of professional experience
- Shipping industry experience
- Advanced skill in user application systems (SAP, FIS& MS Office)
- Effective team management, planning and organizational abilities
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, independently & proactively
- Detail oriented
- Positive approach and good bonding with team
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Communicative and ability to take initiative
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.