|Our client, in the shipping sector, is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator (Import and Booking)
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Main entry point for all Import and Booking related matters and is often the first and main contact for all Customers.
Attending customer request and processing the booking by retrieving rates, analyzing inventory level and FPLE as per preferred routing for quality and timely service.
To supervise and oversee the following tasks directly ensuring tasks are completed within guidelines:
- Effective Communication with Customer through email and telephone.
- Handling of customer Queries and “problem” solving aligned to our goal to be No. 1 for Quality.
- Attend to customers requirements from booking request to departure of vessel
- Vessel Preparation and IGM Filing according to local Customs and Internal Process guidelines.
- Oversee and support import vessel preparation and readiness for back office tasks.
- Monitor and issue Invoices within the TAT and responsible for complete process handling of the OUFC.
- Handling of Credit Notes, Invoice Cancellations within the control guidelines.
- Handling of Free invoicing, and GSC Invoicing Handovers.
- End to End process responsibility of Dispute Management
- Issuance of Delivery Orders, in line with local Customs and HL Internal process guidelines.
- Monitoring and actioning all Transport Exceptions within the control guidelines.
- Monthly ICCL reporting.
- Handle exception issued by GSC, including vessel handovers.
- Providing support for all Import related topics
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate from recognized university
- Good knowledge of user application systems (SAP, FIS& MS Office)
- Background in handling customer documentation
- Commitment to deliver excellence in documentation
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 2-5 years Industry experience is preferable
- Extensive knowledge of documentation
- Understanding of IGM, Invoicing and Delivery order functions
- Process knowledge and systems support optimization
- Management of data quality bench-marking and KPI management
- Good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Effective team management, planning and organizational abilities
- Committed to task
- Positive approach and enthusiastic
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.