|Our client, in the shipping sector, is looking for an Operations Coordinator (Recording)
The successful candidate will be responsible for Operations Reporting, Vendor & Cost Evaluation, Process Improvement, Standard Cost Maintenance, Maintenance of contracts in SAP & Freight Information Systems, Review Container Supply Costs.
To supervise and oversee the following tasks directly ensuring tasks are completed within guidelines:
- Maintain Subcontractor tariff and agreement.
- Document vendor Rebate Agreement and request rebate from vendors.
- Maintaining Bank Holidays.
- Maintain Geo Coordinates.
- Define and update Base Route.
- Review Container Supply Cost and Days.
- Steer Controllable Costs and steer Cost saving measures.
- Monitor vendor performance and adherence to Service Level Agreement.
- Identify routing performance.
- Monitory Standard cost against actual costs.
- Maintain THC and ININ tariff working and revisions for maximum cost recovery.
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate from recognized university
- Good knowledge of user application systems (SAP, FIS& MS Office)
- Experience in Transportation industry
- Good knowledge of Operations
- Sharp focus on cost management
- Knowledge of user application systems (FIS, COMPASS)
- Awareness of data quality importance, T&T, steering, etc
- Good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Effective team management, planning and organizational abilities
- Committed to task
- Positive approach and enthusiastic
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.