|Our client, in the shipping and logistic sector, is looking for a Customer Care Officer (3 months)
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the successful candidate will be the first point of contact for the VIP customers and own the end-to-end shipping experience. Be the customer’s ambassadors in a multi-functional workplace and international collaboration.
To collaborate internally to provide a second-to-none customer service. Adopt a proactive approach when dealing with customer queries or stakeholders (internal/external). Be the advisor and the solution provider.
- Be the primary point of contact for own customers and act as an advocate for the customers, internally
- Resolves service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Make recommendation to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Own the experience felt by customers and become their trusted partner
- Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, and service needs.
- Ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment, by working closely with the customer and internal stakeholders.
- Proactively track shipments and notify customers of relevant deviations from the transport plan, including potential solutions or alternatives.
- Monitor the status of all customer issues by proactively reviewing historical data and identify opportunities to improve customer experience
- Be the owner of all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions.
- Engage with customer regularly by phone or visits to identify improvement opportunities.
- Be compliant to internal procedures and policies as well as rules/regulations by relevant authorities.
- Act as a back up to the team, when needed
- Monitor service level performance through KPIs and results
- Plan your own work schedule.
- Diploma or higher qualification in: Business Administration, Transport & Logistics, International Trade or any other related field
- Basic shipping knowledge.
- Computer literate.
- Basic knowledge of customs procedures and regulations, will be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work in a high performing and dynamic environment.
- Ability to build appropriate rapport, and uses diplomacy and tact
- Strong business, market and customer understanding with a passion to delight the customer through service.
- Fluent in French and English.
- A team player with a great attitude and desire to help our customers.
- Good communication skills, ability to present issues in a clear manner.
- Analytical, quantitative mindset with a keen attention to detail.
- Must possess a high level of computer skills to effectively use multiple systems.
- Committed to and actively works for continuous improvement.
- Ability to build constructive and effective relationships at all levels.
- Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Personally committed to and actively works for continuous improvement.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Able to present an issue in an appropriate and helpful manner.
- Prioritization capabilities.
- Able to write clearly and concisely in a variety of communication settings and styles.
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.