|Our client, in the shipping sector, is looking for a Senior Operations Coordinator
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
BSC PTO Snr. Coordinator has an overall responsibility of cost involved for Vessels & terminal Operations
To supervise and oversee the following tasks directly ensuring tasks are completed within guidelines:
- Processing UAE ports invoices & create work order enabling for payment process
- SAP work orders created for some of the special cases & non-contracted vendors
- Compiling complete cost for Break bulk cargos enabling to recover from customers
- Assisting UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq colleagues in creating & updating work orders at correct cost activity, GL codes & MM codes.
- Updating monthly reports & perform ICCL checks.
- POE for any operational dealings with the terminals & handling queries from vendor.
- Reconciliation of vendors against SOA & support AP Team.
- Solve all customer issues related to port & terminals on cost related matters.
- TREX raised on POL/POD or the responsible users for non-recovery cost due to errors.
- Generate Invoice for other shipping lines & partners on their restow cost.
- Coordinating with claims department on claims issue & providing complete cost for recovery
- Coordinating with operation department closely on every vessels & monitoring if any additional cost
- MOL invoicing for Kuwait, Qatar & Iraq
Qualification and Experience:
- ACCA Certification or equivalent
- Experience in various management roles
- Up to 14 years Shipping experience – cost control
- Up to 9 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting
- Understanding of data quality bench-marking and KPI management
- Advanced skill in user application systems (SAP, FIS& MS Office)
- Good communication skills
- Effective team management, planning and organizational abilities
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Positive approach and enthusiastic
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.