Our client, an International service provider, is recruiting for an HR Officer
Reporting to the Head, the successful candidate will be responsible to provide day-to-day payroll, admin & recruitment support to the business units and/or HR Business Partner. Ensure consistent application of policies and procedures.
- Provide effective and efficient support to the HR Business Partner to ensure smooth running of the payroll of the various countries and business units.
- Provide day-to-day payroll and HR administration support and advise to employees pertaining to payroll and tax related matters.
- Provide payroll related information for payroll processing to the vendor and audit purpose to auditors.
- Ensure that payroll vendor provide the users with guidance on the interpretation of the payroll information.
- Liaise with Tax advisor and upon advice, assist in submission of Expatriate tax return either year or on ad hoc basis upon resignation or relocation to another country.
- Manage onshore payroll and offshore payroll on a monthly basis in timely and accurate manner. As a regional offshore payroll administrator, it requires understanding of the regulatory requirement of the various countries and their pension plans.
- Generate timely and accurate reports.
- Issue employment certification letters upon requests.
- Monitor work permit expiry, probation etc and advise Business HR.
- Job Posting in global system.
- Pre-screening of candidates.
- Perform background checks as per global requirements for suggested final candidate.
- Launch assessment and send reports to HRBP.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- 3-4 years Payroll Administration experience
- 2-3 years HR Administration experience
- A tertiary HR or Finance Qualification would be an advantage
- Good experience in recruiting
- Advanced knowledge and experience in multiple HRIS systems
- Advanced experience in generating & customizing reports
- Competent in computing tools (Word, Excel)
- Have good knowledge of scope of HR service offering to BHR
- To engage with BHR and to be able to provide consultative advice in all aspect of EDA management and M.I (Management Information) data reporting.
- Ability to communicate in French will be an advantage
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.