|Our client, in the service and construction sector, is looking for an HR Executive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Process the payroll.
- Provide assistance for administrative duties.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Degree in Human resources.
- At least 1- 3 years’ experience in a similar position in the construction industry will be an advantage.
- Good Knowledge of the Industrial Relations.
- Valid driving license.
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.