|Our client, in the construction sector, is looking for a Site Supervisor
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Weekly updates of programs and submission as per Management request.
- Overseeing site installations and keeping in line with quality as per Site Managers instructions and training.
- Ordering of material required for completion of works.
- Follow all labour costs for movement on stock on site and to ensure that budget is maintained. Forward planning and attention to detail required.
- Reception of Containers/Materials on site and the careful stocking of items to eliminate damages. Preplanning of stock areas required with Main Contractor and or Client.
- Sorting and distribution of items to allocated areas for Projection and installations.
- Daily measurements of areas completed as well as site attendance and management.
- Reports to Department Manager as and when required.
- Completion of site snagging works issued by main contractor/ ID / Client / Owner and the confirmed completion thereof.
- Validation of sign offs for claim purposes.
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.