|Our client, in the hospitality sector, is looking for a Financial Controller
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide necessary support and guidance in ensuring the Code of Good Governance prevails in our endeavor to exceed all guest's expectation.
To provide a professional and advisory support service to the General Manager in strategic decision making.
- Implement, monitor and ensure compliance to the Company Financial policies and procedures.
- Leading and managing the day to day running of the Finance department.
- Prepare and submission of daily, monthly and yearly financial reports and yearly budgets.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Responsible for all statutory returns of the company (VAT, TDS, NPF, etc) in a timely manner.
- Monitor and provide financial projections and analysis for strategic and decision making.
- Assist department heads in forecasting their departmental operating and financial performance.
- Ensure effective cash flow management on a regular basis.
- In collaboration with the General Manager, to work out relevant contractual and legal obligations.
- Regular monitoring of hotel’s operations and profitability analysis and advise on strategies for profit enhancement.
- Ensure that Control procedures are adhered to across all departments.
- Align business strategies and urgencies and understand short- and long-term impact of business decision to corporate goals and objectives.
- Fully Qualified ACCA or Degree in Accounting and Finance or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ post-qualification experience and experience in the Tourism industry would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as a minimum and Accounting Software
- Firm management abilities with high influencing skills
- To be effective at planning, organizing and implementing.
- Hands-on approach to all operational aspects
- Strong sense of good governance and act with integrity at all time
- Great interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.