|Our client, in the Investment sector, is looking for a Junior Admin and Accounts Clerk
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Prepare Time Sheet
- Schedule meetings and draft minutes
- Answer phone calls
- Maintain the day to day transactions on the computerised accounting system and update accounting ledgers.
- Assist in the month end closing and procedures.
- Process accounts payable and receivable.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Reconcile statements.
- Liaise with other company departments in the collation and preparation of reports, budgets etc.
- Liaise and handle queries from within and outside the group.
- Assist in the control and recording of stock.
- Maintain fixed assets register and perform physical count on a regular basis.
- Perform filing and other administrative procedures.
- Compile statistical information.
- HSC holder with a min of 1-year experience
- Conversant with excel/word and an accounting package.
- Highly motivated, proactive and dynamic person.
- Self-starter, willing to take responsibilities and able to work under pressure.
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good team spirit.
- Organised and committed in meeting deadlines.
- Having an eye for detail and strong analytical skills.
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.