|Our client, a service provider and management company, is looking for a Senior Corporate Administrator
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing assistance in the provision of a full range of company secretarial services to a portfolio of domestic clients from SME’s to listed companies, where the Corporate Services Ltd acts as Company Secretary.
- Ensuring compliance with the Companies Act 2001, the Constitution, the Securities Act 2005 as well as the Rules of the Stock Exchange of Mauritius and any other applicable Acts;
- Updating and maintaining all mandatory statutory registers;
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies and ensuring that all required statutory filings are done within the prescribed delays;
- Liaising with the Stock Exchange of Mauritius, the Financial Services Commission and the Financial Reporting Council and ensuring proper and accurate filing with those institutions;
- Attending promptly to clients’ requests;
- Drafting of written Board and Shareholders’ resolutions;
- Convening and attending Board and Shareholders’ meetings;
- Participating actively in special projects within the portfolio of clients;
- Any other duties expected of a Senior Corporate Administrator.
- Degree holder in law/management or ICSA qualified or partly qualified;
- At least 3 years of experience in corporate administration.
- Excellent English and French both written and oral;
- Team player;
- Dynamic and proactive;
- Outgoing and pleasant.
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.