Our client, in the pharmaceutical sector, is recruiting for a Medical Representative
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Detailing of Company’s products to Healthcare professionals and to develop the sales channel of the business;
- Customer relationship management;
- Organize and carry out Continuous Medical Education workshops and round table discussions and in store promotions;
- Provide market intelligence information to the relevant stakeholders;
- Assist in the elaboration of marketing and communication plans;
- Keep up to date with product knowledge, market trends and communicate to the Manager.
- HSC with science will be an advantage;
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or a Science field will be an advantage;
- Experience in the fields of Sales and Communication will be an advantage.
Open to Mauritian Citizen only
- Holder of a valid car driving license;
- Passionate in communication and sales;
- Outgoing personality;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in English and in French;
- Ability and willingness to acquire in depth product knowledge in the medical area;
- Have a creative mind, able to work in a team and on flexible hours;
- Autonomous and self-motivated;
- Computer literate
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.