|Adecco is recruiting a Payroll & Administrative Officer .
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Qualification & Experience:
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and ensure data entry is done accurately.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions and leaves.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Ensure strict adherence to established Payroll Processes and Procedures to ensure no operational lapses
- Respond promptly and courteously to staff queries in relation to payroll
- Treat all information confidentially and ensure no leakage of information
- Diploma or degree in a related field
- Experience in working with SICORAX software will be an advantage
- Proven experience as payroll clerk and familiarity with general accounting principles would be an advantage
Adecco reserves the right:
- Excellent oral/written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Good planning and organising skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines to meet deliverables and flexibility to support in admin tasks as required
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.