|Director of Talent Acquisition|
|We are looking for a Director of Talent Acquisition (DTA) to lead the recruiting efforts of Adecco Mauritius. The DTA will be the head of the entire recruitment department, determine the strategic direction and objectives of the recruiting department, which in turn supports the business’s growth while simultaneously maintaining its culture and quality standards.
The responsibilities include monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters and identifying high-potential candidates. Ultimately, the incumbent will help us grow our teams with qualified employees and achieve our business goals.
• Develop and expand client portfolio of Adecco Mauritius
• Grow and lead the executive search business line in Mauritius and the region
• Ensure recruitment operations efficiency
• Develop and grow a solid candidate experience environment
• Lead a scientific and data driven approach to recruitment
• At least 7 years in the recruitment sector
• At least 5 years managing a team of recruiters
• Recruitment agency experience is desirable
• Broad local client network
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent leadership track record
• Commercially driven
• Innovative and creative
• Agile and flexible
• Good understanding of social media
• Degree in Human Resources / Industrial Psychology (or equivalent)
• Certificate / Degree in Sales & Marketing would be an advantage
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.