|We are looking one of our client a Sales Coordinator :
Roles and Responsibilities
- Attend to all clients walking in the showroom or phone calls and emails.
- Follow up promptly on any sales lead and requests to convert into sales.
- Understand and apply effective selling strategies and techniques ex: mailings, phone calls
- To assist clients in the process of product selection, take their orders and sell the available products.
- Keep precise and orderly records of quotes, clients and projects through dashboards.
- Ensure proper stock management, pricing list as well as ensure regular store inventory.
- Organize and maintain the arrangement of the showroom to create a dynamic environment.
- Perform administration duties – filing, quotation, invoicing, chasing of debtors, e-mailing.
- Ensure after-sales customer service in order to deal with all grievances. + any other duties/tasks assigned by management.
- Assist with major tender proposals related to product launch.
- Build and foster, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Product pricing calculations and product sheets preparation to send quotes to clients
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Diploma/Degree in Marketing and/or sales
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken (English and French)
- Must have excellent analytical, research and presentation skills.
- Must have good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Outgoing personality with and ability to build rapport with individuals of all backgrounds
- Estimation of products sold per total number of customers entering showroom during a set period of time (eg 1 week, 1 month)
- Number of new customers/prospects achieved
- Increase number of sales through various strategies
- Increase portfolio of product sales ex: hotel sector
- Proper management of the showroom, ex: tags, cleanliness, samples