|Our client, an International service provide is looking for an HR Officer.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide day-to-day payroll and admin support to the business units.
- Provide effective and efficient support to the HR Business Partner to ensure smooth running of the payroll of the various countries and business units.
- Provide day-to-day payroll and HR administration support and advise to employees pertaining to payroll and tax related matters.
- Liaise with Tax advisor and upon advice, assist in submission of Expatriate tax return either year or on adhoc basis upon resignation or relocation to another country.
- Provide payroll related information for audit purpose to auditors.
- Manage onshore payroll and offshore payroll on a monthly basis in timely and accurate manner. As a regional offshore payroll administrator, it requires understanding of the regulatory requirement of the various countries and their pension plans
- Check all computation submitted by vendor before payment.
- Ensure that all employees’ personal payroll records including banking information are centred in the offshore payroll system.
- Pre-payroll activities (Technical Preparation of payroll system (new year / tax changes), Variables processing (long term sickness, overtime, commissions and etc.), Garnishments processing, Other audit checks)
- Issue employment certification letters upon requests
- Monitor work permit expiry, probation
- Job Posting in global system, Pre-screening of candidates
- Send onboarding checklist to BU manager (creation of badge, phone, email and etc.)
- Prepare contract, Archive digital contract in e-file system, Set up new employee in system or inform payroll provider,
- Employee Updates: internal moves, personal info, comp & ben and etc.
- Statements & letters (invitation letter, confirmation of employment and etc.)
- Employee Record Management (Add all digital documents to E-file of employees)
- Exit Management
Qualification & Experience
- 3-4 years Payroll Administration experience
- 2-3 years HR Administration experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience in multiple HRIS systems
- Advanced experience in generating & customizing reports
Open to Mauritian Citizen only
- Competent in computing tools (Word, Excel)
- Have good knowledge of scope of HR service
- To engage with BHR and to be able to provide consultative advice in all aspect of EDA management and M.I (Management Information) data reporting.
- Ability to communicate in French will be an advantage
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.