|Our client, in the service sector, is looking for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator.
The successful candidate will be responsible to prepare the promotion plans for all Super / Hyper markets (Dry & Chilled products).
- Organise promotions as per customer calendar in advance and in line with the planning.
- Check the stock levels
- Update promotional prices and conditions in NAV
- Compile the sales activities for Super / Hyper Markets (Dry & Chilled products) on a monthly basis
- Compile and maintain sales dashboard by brand, customer, sales person
- Monitor sales volume targets versus achieved
- Prepare forecasts for accurate stock control
- Manage the portfolio of clients (Dry products & main Chilled clients) as assigned to each Sales Representative
- Keep the customer database updated with all contact details
- Do close follow-up of agreements with Clients and ensure compliance with all clauses / conditions.
- Effect weekly visits of clients as per agreed plan
- Perform regular quality checks on products delivered to clients
- Identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Make necessary improvements for product displays in Super/Hypermarkets to attract customers and report any deviation to Management.
- Meet with each Head of Department with the proposed order
- Tackle all issues related to the Super/Hypermarkets & hotels (price changes, promotions, delivery issues, location on shelves, facings etc…) and revert to the Sales Manager as required
- Check accounts receivable status prior to visit in order to handle any issue.
- Liaise with the Merchandiser for proper display of products after delivery.
- Organize monthly customers sales action plans
- Develop the company’s products range sold by clients
- Follow-up on a regular basis on unlisted items
- Keep a list of what has to be listed by customer
- Maintain sales and promotional materials in good order with regards to unlisted items (brochures, samples, literature etc…)
- Unlist items which are no longer part of the Company’s range
- Share recommendations with Director concerning information gathered from market research, competitors and market conditions.
- Report on activities, trends, results and new listings progress
- Provide administrative assistance to the Department for work-related correspondence.
- Do reporting as required and assist in the monitoring of performance indicators
Qualification & Experience
- A graduate with 2-3 yrs experience preferably
- Willing to consider young graduate without experience
- Good profile with excel dexterity and convincing skills.
- Valid driving licence is important.
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.