|Our client, an international company is looking for a R2R Coordinator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for financial accounting, month end close and reporting activities.
- Closely monitor high risk balance sheet accounts and escalate to Head of MEA Accounting Competency Centre (MACC), CFOs and RO Business Controllers of reconciling items exceeding 45 days
- Identifies internal control deficiencies and ensures consistent follow up
- Supports the preparation and follow up of internal & statutory audits (i.e. audit readiness assessments)
- Support the transfer of activities from countries/clusters to the SSC under agreed timelines, focusing on country implementation, preparation of new premises, change management etc.
- Ensure the monthly accounting and reporting activities are executed in line with in accordance with the month end closed timetable and company guidelines, (e.g. IAS/IFRS principles and local GAAP)
- Primarily responsible for overseeing sub-ledger postings are accurately reflected in the general ledger
- Heavily involved in transactional and operational accounting (e.g. processing supplier invoices, payments, interfaces, petty cash, customer payment allocation etc…)
- Assist in regular balance sheet reviews with respective entities.
- Account reconciliation (customer, supplier, bank, service in progress, customs duty accounts etc…)
- Asset management
- Remote gross profitability controlling
- Check daily input from peers for correctness of allocation, account codes, function codes and descriptions.
- Prepare month end accruals and deferrals
- Validate coding of supplier invoices
- Assist with any ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the department as required
- Generate daily and ad-hoc reports
Qualification & Experience
- 2 years of financial accounting and corporate reporting experience
- 2 years of ERP functional experience (e.g. Sun, Oracle, SAP etc…)
- Preferably a university degree in finance or accounting
- Very strong accounting literacy
- Solid general ledger and accounts payable experience
- Good financial acumen
- Superior MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to think conceptually and translate this into practical action.
- Ability to clearly articulate expectations – clearly define what is expected of team members
- Strong analytical skills and a problem-solver
- Self-driven personality with highly independent working capacity
- Fluent in English & French.
- Open for working extended hours and at up to 2 Saturdays (half days) per month
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.