|Human Resource Manager|
|Human Resource Manager
Our Client in the Hospitality Sector is looking for a Human Resource Manager.
• To be strategically involved and aligned with the company’s objectives.
• To lead the HR department in an approachable and helpful manner to meet all the needs of its customers.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• To be responsible for the smooth running of the HR department in terms of HR admin, payroll, training, industrial relations and welfare.
• To align the HR strategies with the Company's objectives.
• To effectively design and implement various policies, procedures and programs.
• To lead the HR Department in an approachable, helpful and meets the needs of our customers at all times.
• To consolidate the employer brand by adhering to the culture and core values of the group.
• To maintain a smooth industrial relationship and respecting the new legislation in force.
• To ensure trainings are conducted as per the operations requirement and monthly training plan.
• To assist the GM in all HR related matters.
• Qualification: Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent education/experience required.
• Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in Human Resources.
• Warm and pleasant personality who acts with integrity
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Creative and hands-on approach to all operational aspects & Human Resources processes
• Additional Skill required: Computer skills (Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint, analytical skills and in-depth knowledge in current labour legislations)
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.