Our client, a service provider, is looking for a Head of Department
The successful candidate will assist the General Manager in the supervision of construction projects by providing efficient and effective on-site overseeing.
- To oversee/check a project through from initial concept to design and creation/execution, regarding structures and envelop of buildings.
- To conduct site investigation/controls and undertake technical inspections in accordance to the local standards (MS, BS, BS EN, NF EN…).
- To perform and undertake rapid design calculations for structural items.
- To supervise the tendering procedures and establish a proposal.
- To read, analyse construction plan, identify and anticipate any possible problems, associated risks that may arise and propose solutions – regarding structures & envelop of buildings.
- To follow the work on-site on a regular basis and attend site meetings.
- To prepare, complete all the necessary paperwork and weekly reports.
- To present and conduct training.
- To discuss new future projects and requirements with Project Manager / clients.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience post-registration with the CRPE
- Valid driving license
- Fully computer literate (have a knowledge of AutoCAD)
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills (English and French) – both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.