|Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
The job incumbent shall be responsible to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and market penetration within an assigned market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services and providing premium customer service. He/She shall also be responsible to prepare quotations, effect product ordering and liaise with suppliers. The job incumbent shall demonstrate products and/or services to existing and potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs. He/She shall meet the sales budget for the current financial year. He/She shall also be responsible to manage stocks, liaise with suppliers, develop new products, supervise staff and maintain strong external links with existing and new clients.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Works on sales plan for B2B market/product segments based on Sales Volume, Turnover and Gross Profit on a monthly basis.
- Devises proper sales strategy for the year based on plans, elaborating on market analysis, competitor’s analysis as well as expenses or capex related to sales.
- Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing customers.
- Visits and assesses potential in terms of sales volume and credit worthiness of new clients.
- Ensures market positioning of Company brands and each product as per developed strategies.
- Ensures that quotations are prepared for clients and sent in a timely manner.
- Takes firm orders of clients once client has approved of quotations.
- Deals with foreign suppliers concerning the terms and conditions of products.
- Bargains quantity, price, delivery mode and freight costs of products with suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers to confirm receipt of payment and to follow up on product despatch.
- Ensures effective cost management.
- Conducts competitor analysis for a comparative analysis of prices and negotiates product price with suppliers.
- Comes up with best pricing of product taking into consideration all relevant charges (freight forwarders, customs, entry, installation etc).
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Ensures to have regularly have market information to adjust sales strategies.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Monitors the financial performance of the Sales revenues/costs and takes corrective measures to remain within budget.
- Prepares the monthly and quarterly estimates.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
Degree in Sales and Marketing.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and French.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, prospecting, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Excellent Negotiation and Influencing skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Holder of a valid driving license.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in Sales in a dynamic and constantly evolving business environment
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview. Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.