|Our client, in the engineering industry is looking for a Senior HR Officer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
Open to Mauritian Citizen only
- Develop and maintain our salary grid while ensuring that it fits the organization structure
- Participate actively in strategic decisions of the company in as much as ensuring that our Human Capital and Human Assets are informed, prepared, engaged and geared towards the successful implementation of such strategies
- Support current and future business needs through development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the organization
- Enforce disciplinary measures in strict compliance with the prevailing labour law in Mauritius and other territories or countries where the company operates
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues
- Process payroll as per company policy under the direct supervision of the Chief Financial Officer
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program (performance related pay or performance related incentives)
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Oversee and ensure the smooth running of our HR operations in Mauritius and overseas
- Responsible for the processing and securing work permits for expatriates staff or workers
- Interact with the Group Head of Human Resources
- Oversee and supervise staff in staffs members in the HR Department
- Participate in the organization team building and end of year activities
- Administer compensation and benefits system for employees
- Prepare semi-annual and annual budgets for presentation to Senior Management
- Oversee and ensure the smooth running of our Health & Safety Operations in Mauritius and overseas
- Ensure legal compliance and manage any industrial disputes should these arise
- Any other cognate duties as may be assigned by the management of the company.
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.