|Trainee Asset Management Officer|
|YEP OPPORTUNITY - Trainee Asset Management Officer
Our client, a well-known local group is looking for an enthusiastic person with interpersonal skills for the Land Unit Department situated at Bel Etang.
The trainee will report to the Land Surveyor.
Duties & responsibilities
• Set up and manage (update and improve) the database of immovable assets on a Geographic Information System (GIS) platform
• Generate and manage (update) the Fixed Assets Registry of the company
• Generate the necessary information (plans, lists of categories of assets, etc.) for valuation purposes
• Liaising with both internal and external personnel to the above effects
• Generate and manage lease agreements between any company of the Group and other parties
• As necessary, trigger invoicing of leases at the Accounts department
• Attend any queries/request for info as may be requested by the lessees
• As might be required, generate survey plans and individual extract of survey plan
• As might be required, generate thematic maps on land ownership and projects
• Higher School Certificate (HSC), Diploma holders and Degree holders (Geomatics or related field)
• Computer literate + well versed in the use of ArcGIS and AutoCAD software
• Mauritian Youth should be aged between 16 and 35 years
• Youth should have been registered for a period of at least 30 days on YEP database
• Unemployed for a period of at least 30 days
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.