|Copy Writer – Job Profile
Our Client is looking for in-house copywriter, creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills. Fluent in both French and English. As a member of the creative team, the copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with sales and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. Thorough research and interviews will be required to understand client's industry, products/services, branding, and marketing goals.
Objectives of this Role
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
What you will do
What you will bring
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands
- Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff from concept development to delivery of final product
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or mass communication, or related discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill in French and English
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
Work Hours and Benefits
- Generally, you will be required to work for 8 hours, five days a week, 9am to 5pm. However, sometimes you may have to work for few extended hours.
- Competitive salary. Monthly performance-based bonus. Annual bonus
- Office transportation will be provided for pick up and drop.
- Tea, Coffee, and fruits
- Loads of fun, games, and party