|Our client, a leading International Company for turnkey transport projects and having at heart the development of its people, is looking for a Storekeeper.
The candidate will support the Purchasing and Maintenance departments through maintaining highly organized store systems and producing efficient accurate documentation.
• To process all goods inwards and outwards collections
• Liaise with our staff in booking out material
• Co-ordinate repairs of faulty tram materials with our suppliers
• Prepare maintenance kits for tram preventive maintenance
• Monitor stock levels and ensure timely reordering to ensure that minimum levels are maintained at all times.
• Maintenance of stores systems, logs and documentation
• Keeps the stores well organised by maintaining the tram spares and consumables in their designated bins and locations.
• Ensure tools and equipment are calibrated and maintained
• Carry out regular stock takes
• Workshop caretaking duties as required
Qualification & Experience
• Experience working in stores and inventory control
• Experience using a computerised stock control system
• Desirable - Relevant vocational qualification & Forklift truck licence
Effective communication skills, able to communicate in a multi-national and culturally diverse organization.
Team Player who works collaboratively and uses influence to gain resolution of issues.
Adaptable, able to manage change and remain flexible to individual situations.
Proactive, driven to meet targets.
Be able to demonstrate good commercial acumen
Be able to demonstrate good communication skills
Be able to demonstrate good literacy and numeracy skills
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.