|Warranty & Maintenance Technician|
|Our client, a leading International Company for turnkey transport projects and having at heart the development of its people, is looking for Warranty & Maintenance Technicians.
• Troubleshoot and carry out corrective repairs necessary to ensure warranty of the equipment (doors, pneumatic equipment, hydraulic brakes and auxiliary equipment, HV circuits, refrigeration equipment, motors, traction equipment etc.)
• Be able to interpret schematic diagrams
• Work with 750volt DC systems
• Competent when dealing with mechanical equipment
• Be PC literate with the ability to learn new software programmes quickly
• Contribute to good depot housekeeping and maintain health and safety standards in accordance with CAF Rail UK procedures.
Qualification & Experience
• Advanced Vocational qualification/apprenticeship in the areas of Electricity/Electronics, Mechanics, Vehicle Maintenance.
• 4 years post apprenticeship experience
• Cross disciplined – electrical/mechanical
• Level 3 qualification
• Diagnostic experience
• Rail related experience
• Effective communication skills, able to communicate in a multi-national and culturally diverse organization.
• Initiative, can work alone to achieve results effectively. Seeks to minimize waste in resources and processes.
• Team player, works collaboratively and uses influence to gain resolution of issues.
• Problem solving, thoroughly assesses every side of a situation before deciding on an appropriate course of action.
• Adaptable, able to manage change and remain flexible to individual situations.
• Valid Drivers Licence
Available to work shifts
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.