|Our Client a well-known group is looking for a Finance Executive, the selected candidate will report to the Group Head of Finance. The candidate will be responsible to:
Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate Financial statement which are compliant to IFRS standards.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure all statutory requirements for Companies under responsibility are met and liaise with concern stakeholders, Bank, MRA as required.
- Prepare supporting information for annual audits and liaise with external auditors as required.
- Keep track of all supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Develop and maintain Financial Accounting systems for tax control and payments, cash management, accounts payable and receivable and credit control.
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts.
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting.
- Manage the cash flow and prepare forecasts in accordance with respective Companies` policies.
- Ensure that all financial information is securely kept by taking appropriate measures including implementation of policies and procedures.
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with financial reporting as required by board members.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and financial statements at year end.
Project Management Accounting
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the Group Financial Controller and relevant Head of Departments.
- Assists managers in their respective departmental budget preparation.
Qualifications and experience-
- Maintain financial records for each international project in a manner that facilitates management reports.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements which are in line with contract agreements.
- Set up and provide timely and accurate reporting including analytics on the financial activity.
- At least ACCA level 2 with around 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Sage would be a plus
Adecco reserves the right:
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and French (oral and written)
- Positive attitude
- Adapts well
- Open to change and innovation
- Keen to learn and go the extra mile
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.